Monday, July 25, 2005

Downside of taking the day to just sleep and lounge about in bed: somehow, eating is forgotten. This is especially true when your fridge is pretty much empty anyways, and nothing left sounds appetizing.

Downside of forgetting to eat: the stomach revolts, in, well, a revolting fashion. I threw up twice, luckily making it to the bathroom in time. Crackers have eased my grumpy stomach somewhat, but I really wish I had some Sprite or something. Sadly, that is one of the drinks that the vending machine does not have, so I'm out of luck. At least my stomach has embraced the crackers and not rejected them...

Back to work tomorrow, whee. The periodical shifting project, which was nearing the ends of the A's when I left, is apparently in the H's now. Very exciting stuff.

No comments: