Wednesday, July 27, 2005

More swimming today, this time with other people, so we played some basketball. It was fun, and marks the 3rd day in a row that I've gone to the pool. This is quite possibly a record for me, as I am generally not a huge swimming fan. However, the heat has made a convert out of me.

It stormed a bit this evening... I'm not sure exactly how much rain we got or anything (I was asleep for much of it, yay naps), but hopefully this will break the heat. The weather forecast seems to claim that it will, but as I don't actually feel much difference in the temperature yet, I am hesitant to get too hopeful. Either way, there will be ice cream for me at work tomorrow. Woot!

I napped on and off for about 2 hours this evening, but now I think it's time to actually go to bed. I made the mistake of staying up a bit too late yesterday evening, chatting with people and playing some Soul Calibur, and I was dragging today. And sadly, gov docs do not wake a person up, so I was a bit of a zombie until swimming this afternoon.

No comments: