Sunday, July 31, 2005

Like last Saturday, I spent the day in my pajamas, alternating between lazing about and sleeping. Unlike last Saturday, I remembered to eat when I woke up. All in all, a better day.

I watched The Incredibles last night, and Blade Runner tonight. Both were good, though Blade Runner confused me. Turns out I watched the director's cut, which is lacking some voiceovers. After reading the text of these missing voiceovers, things make much more sense. However, the love scene - described in the summary I read as him teaching her how to reciprocate love - stills seems more like a rape (throwing someone into a wall just leaves that impression, I guess). And the synthesizer-y music irks me. But a good movie nonetheless. Interesting.

One more day left in July. This summer has gone by really fast...

No comments: