Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It is miserable in my room. My fans are doing all they can, but it just isn't enough. It is hot, I am sweaty, and neither of these seem to be about to change.

I just got back from the pool. Usually I go with a group of friends, like I did yesterday, and we play volleyball (or, in the case of last night, basketball). Very little real swimming is involved. Today, I went by myself. I therefore felt compelled to actually swim. This I did, for at least an hour. I was tired, and really didn't want to do more laps, but I felt silly not doing anything, and the prospect of going back to the sauna room was also unappealing. So I swam some more.

The room is less sauna-like than it was before I went to the pool, and hopefully it will be even less so after I'm done with my shower. The high on Thursday is only 80. I anxiously await Thursday.

No comments: