Friday, July 01, 2005

Mmm. Just finished reading the archives for Narbonic. It's on Modern Tales, so it usually requires a membership to join in order to get the archives. But the strip is free for awhile because it's up for some awards, so I took advantage of that and am now up-to-date and can now read for free, assuming I don't miss updates.

To balance the reading of 5 years of archives in 2 or 3 days time (I had a deadline - the free archives end on the 3rd), I will now watch Chocolat, since I finally got ahold of it at McCabe. No, I don't know how watching a movie balances the comic reading, but whatever.

Still deciding whether or not to drag myself out of bed at an ungodly hour to go into the city for the Live 8 concert. There will be so many people there, it will be very hot and uncomfortable, and I am quite tired. On the other hand, it is a big, free, concert, the likes of which I will most likely not get to attend again. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: