Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I am becoming a master of the 15 minute breakdown. Due to high stress and little sleep, I'm a wee bit on edge. Therefore, mood swings? Fairly common at the moment - hopefully this trend will not last.

But I freak out, cry, whatever, for a bit. And then I'm better. I get stressed, then I get distracted - often by class. I'm fine in class. I'm practically giddy in class. I love my classes - I'm awake, paying attention, interested in the material. Once I'm out of class, things sometimes begin to fall apart again. But there's usually a bit of an overflow of energy from class, so that for awhile, I keep on going on the momentum.

I have 2 scenes to write for play-writing tonight. One is more of a revision/expansion, so hopefully that won't take too long. And the other I've sort of mapped out, so that's helpful.

I'm on the Housing Committee this year, whee. Not sure exactly what that will require me to do, other than show up for meetings on some Monday nights from 7-8 pm.

Various emails about externships and internships are coming now - things I need to start thinking about. I have CDs to finish reviewing for WSRN. Training is most likely this weekend - I think broadcasting will start Monday. So I should be on air next Thursday, from 8-10 pm. You should listen to me babble on idiotically between songs. Maybe I'll remember to turn on the right mic this semester.

No comments: