Monday, September 26, 2005

I really need two weekends -- one for fun, one for work. As it is, there just isn't enough time. I want to catch up on my sleep, I want to hang out, yet I also need to get stuff done. Blah.

Friday night there was a party for Joy, who was back in town for a bit. There was also a concert at Olde Club. I went to both, had a great time, and then crawled home around 2 am. Saturday there was work to be done, laundry to do, and then festivities to dress up for. Saturday night was desserts (Greg+Jeff+chocolate+kitchen=heaven) and hanging out. The food was awesome, the company was good, and seeing an 11 or 12 year old Emily on Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego"was simply amazing. Then today was brunch and Firefly, then some work and a much needed nap. This evening was 3 hours of Angels in America for PoR, which was good, but immensely time-consuming.

Right now I'm working on stuff for Lyric Encounters, and then I should get sleep. I also need to do a lot of stuff for costume design, as our final design sketches and such are due on Friday. So that's the project for tomorrow after class. It will consume the rest of the afternoon and evening, I think, with breaks for dinner and possibly swing dance.

Busy busy...

No comments: