Monday, November 21, 2005

Blarg to just about everything, but most especially lack of sleep and boys.

So I thought I was developing a crush on someone, but I think it was more just me wanting to have someone to like, hopefully someone who would like me back. I've been single for 6 months now, the longest time for quite awhile. So yeah, I'm getting a little antsy. I don't need a boy, but dammit, I want one.

Of course, this is the time my omnipresent crush decides to intensify a little bit again, to which I can only say the following: "Damn it, I thought I was over you!" But apparently not, because really, that would be far too simple and drama-free.

Also, sonnets are currently the devil. By the end of today, however, I'm fairly sure the throne of hate will be usurped by opera. Packing and then traveling will soon follow.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break, and I cannot wait until winter break. Oh precious sleep, how I miss you so...

No comments: