Thursday, November 03, 2005

Playlist for tonight:

*American Analog Set - She’s Half
Bjork and Thom Yorke - I’ve Seen It All
Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong
Menomena - Twenty Cell Revolt
Beulah - Cruel Minor Change
Elliot Smith - Baby Britian
* The Like - Mrs. Actually
Poe - Control
Le Tigre - Hot Topic
Le Tigre - The Empty (I couldn’t decide between the two, so I went with both...)
* The Capes - Super Girls
The Futureheads - Hounds of Love
*# Thunderbirds Are Now! - Bodies Adjust
The Go Find - Over the Edge
* Summerbirds in the Cellar - Lonely Sleeping Giant
* Architecture in Helsinki - City Calm Down
* Metric - Empty
Driver of the Year - Volume Switch
Super Furry Animals - Something for the Weekend
*The Mountain Goats - Dilaudid
The Weakerthans - Uncorrected Proofs
* Matt Pond PA - So Much Trouble
# Shark Quest - Katherine of Krakow
Quasi - Genetic Science
* Moresight - Faked Out (& Faked Back In)
Man Man - Zebra
* Destroyer - Don’t Become the Thing You Hated
* Teenage Fanclub - Cells
* The Constantines - Soon Enough
* The Clientele - (I Can’t Seem to) Make You Mine

Whee. RA evaluations are happening now. They're not supposed to get handed into me, but I saw one that someone tacked to my door. I tried very hard not to read it, but the word 'AWESOME!' did pop out at me, so that's nice.

Still sick-ish, but functioning.

No comments: