Saturday, November 05, 2005

You wouldn't think that sketching costumes would be so time consuming and draining... But it is. It's also fun, however, so it works out. I now have two full outfits for all four main women in Three Sisters (the sisters and their brother's wife)... I have one outfit for all of the non-military men... And one basic uniform drawing for the soldiers. None of them have color, and I need to do quick basic pencil sketches for two outfits per woman, as well as some for the men. Gah.

Much of tomorrow is going to be eaten up by the fiction writers' weekend - there are four alumni here doing readings and workshops and such, and I'm going to try to go to as much as I can.

Time for some reading or something until bed... I don't think I can handle any more drawing at this point... I think I've been going for almost 3 hours now, not really sure.

No comments: