Friday, February 20, 2004

ML talent show just wrapped up. There was a minimal amount of talent involved, but it was still fairly interesting. Not as interesting as the conversation in the hall right now, however. Remember the scavenger hunt? And the pretty impossible task of getting the massive globe from the library? Well, some of the guys on my hall think it's possible. The idea has been vetoed by the librarians, and even the people who put the list together. But... I think they're still going to go ahead and do it. *shakes head* I hope they don't get in trouble. Or better yet, I hope they decide not to try it.

Broken Social Scene concert in about an hour. Whee. I wish I was more awake... I was energized this afternoon, but now I'm dragging... But I still really want to go to the concert. So go I shall.

I've been scheming about housing for next year. I'm thinking of maybe the Lodges, but the only real chance to get them would probably require an upperclassman, since they have better numbers and will raise the average of me and the other 3 people... But the first choice said no, since he's pretty much guarenteed a single next year. And I think that's going to be true for everyone. Hmm. I don't know. We'll see what happens.

No comments: