Tuesday, February 17, 2004

This week's radio show playlist:

*The Pleased: Never Come Home
Run Lola Run Soundtrack: Running One
Badly Drawn Boy: Everybody’s Stalking
*The Walkmen: Little House of Savages
*Stereolab: La Demeure
Emiliana Torrini: Tunafish
*Broken Social Scene: Lover’s Spit
Modest Mouse: Paper Thin Walls
*The Delgados: Falling and Landing
Tori Amos: Professional Widow (Remix)
*Her Space Holiday: My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend
*Camera Obscura: Lunar Sea
Ben Harper: Forever
Guster: Airport Song
*The Wrens: This Boy is Exhausted

Tonight was a pretty calming show music-wise, especially the first half. I managed to watch the IP numbers and time the Ben Harper song for my mom so that she actually got to hear it. So that was cool. And I officially became a fan of Her Space Holiday. They remind me of The Postal Service, which is always a good thing.

I'm becoming a bit of a web comic addict, I fear. I keep on finding new ones that are pretty cool. So the list of comics I check almost daily is growing rather rapidly... I only have links here for a handful of them. Eep. But they're all so good...

No comments: