Wednesday, February 11, 2004

My hands and butt are still fairly numb after sitting outside, waiting for the sun to set. I enjoy astro, but the observations always involve going outside. While this is quite logical, at this time of year it also means getting quite cold. Brr.

I was, however, rewarded for my efforts. On my way back to the dorm, I passed the house of the cute, big beagle (not to be confused with the adorable, tiny beagle that I lives across and down the street some). And he was outside. So I crossed the street, and he ran up to me. Well, we met in the middle -- he has an electric fence, so he can only come so far. But he was very friendly, as usual. And insanely cute.

A few more days until Valentine's Day. Matt has something up his sleeve. He's dropped some not-so-subtle hints as to this with his grinning and obvious scheming. It's cute.

No comments: