Sunday, February 15, 2004

Yesterday was pretty good. It wasn't your typical mushy Valentine's Day, but it was still really fun. We did go see Love Actually again, since it was being shown on campus. But after that we just hung out with some people, talking about various stuff and having a good time. All in all, it was rather nice.

I read the Milton that I was supposed to have done for Friday. I feel that the last 5 pages of it or so are completely unneccesary. I still need to read the critical essay, and then I'm going to start my reading for this Friday. Hopefully it will be slightly more coherent.

Not much else going on... I'm killing some time in the library until noon, and then I'm going over to the art gallery to check out a show. One of my friends has some stuff in it - ceramics, I think. Anyway, that should be fun, and then I'll go back to the dorm and get some work done.

I think the beagle recognizes me now. I saw him again yesterday... He was by the house, and I got his attention, and called him, and he came running up to me, all happy and affectionate. That dog is so cool.

Off to kill about 12 more minutes. Whee.

No comments: