Saturday, March 26, 2005

And so the busy weekend begins.

Yesterday I had class, lunch, and then settled down to label my spring break photos and watch Godfather III. Sophia Coppala is a much better director than actress, I discovered. After that it was time for a nap, then dinner, then a brief bit of work, then the Mixed Company concert with University of Chicago's Ransom Notes, then a party with the groups afterwards. It was fun -- we got into a debate over which school was geekier. I don't think we ever declared a winner. Latkes were made and were delicious, Jager tastes like black licorice and reminded me of the Swedish candy (minus the immense saltiness), and I was in bed by 12:30 because I was just too tired to continue.

Today: brunch, prejudice reduction workshop, dinner, All in the Timing, Sager.
Tomorrow: brunch, work work work, dinner, drive to Philly, Interpol.

Busy busy busy, but also a whole lot of fun.

No comments: