Tuesday, March 29, 2005

So I think I've decided how I'm going to have to get through this week, and possibly next. Very good focus, very little sleep, and lots of caffeine.

On my list for this week:

WA draft of philosophy paper due Thurs
WA draft of classics paper due Fri
3 page response to Ives plays for acting, theoretically due Wed
Decide what classes I'm taking next semester
Read first 3 books of the Aeneid for Wed
Read T.S. Eliot's Four Quartets for Wed
Watch original Scarface for Fri
Read more Sartre for Thurs

Should be done this week but probably won't be:

Finish reading An Actor Prepares, write response paper, theoretically due yesterday
Write response paper on Sartre reading
Write draft of English paper
Reply to various emails

*curls up in ball, whimpers*

Only a month of classes left...

No comments: