Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Another radio show... Whee.

* Menocu - Legoland Trees
Built to Spill - Big Dipper
Elf Power - Skeleton
Iron and Wine - My Lady’s House
* Black Mountain - No Satisfaction
Low - Canada
Cat Power - Nude as the News
Spoon - Reservations
* Laura Viers - Icebound Stream
Wilco - Can’t Stand It
The Weakerthans - The Reasons
Yo La Tengo - Don’t Have to Be Sad
* ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - Caterwaul
* The Fiery Furnaces - Here Comes the Summer
The Magnetic Fields - (Crazy for You But) Not That Crazy
Final Fantasy - That’s When the Audience Died
Man Man - Zebra
The Arcade Fire - Crown of Love
Crooked Fingers - Pigeon Kicker
* Damon & Naomi - Sometimes
#* Marianne Faithfull - Last Song
Grandaddy - A.M. 180
The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
Bloc Party - Banquet
Sahara Hotnights - Mind Over Matter
* Mob Stereo - Other Stepped In
Blur - Tracy Jacks
Pretty Girls Make Graves - Blue Lights
Nine Inch Nails - Hurt (Quiet)
* The Dead Science - Film Studio Collage

My mom got to listen to the whole thing, my brother said he was going to try to listen to it, and my boyfriend got to hear a little bit. I feel loved.

I don't, however, feel any love for whoever took some CDs from the playlist. They took the Iron and Wine EP (which I thankfully ripped last week, because it's amazing) and the Bonnie "Prince" Billy and Matt Sweeny CD, which I wanted to hear more of. Grr.

I took a nap this evening instead of doing work and going to a poetry reading. The nap helped a lot, though I do wish I had gotten to hear the poetry. Life goes on, I guess.

Now it's time to make up for the work I haven't done today. Gah.

No comments: