Monday, February 27, 2006

11 people out of the 18 on my hall showed up for the hall photo tonight. This should not be a big deal, but it is. It makes me so very, very happy. After the failed study break, this boosts my ego and makes me feel like I'm a good RA after all. *happy dance*

In other news, my d'turgy prof offered to put in a good word for me for at least one of the internships I'm considering - he went to school with their dramaturg, so, yeah. Yay for that. And despite my fears about that class initially, I'm really enjoying it and find it interesting... And sometimes I even think I'm offering worthwhile comments.

Other classes: I have a phone conference with my playwriting prof tomorrow, to talk about my stuff. I'm more than a little nervous. The man's 26, is already pretty well-known -- he got a commission in London, for heaven's sake! -- and is just really damn talented. And he's not afraid to tell you something sucks. So I'm expecting to be told my stuff sucks. But if he has one nice thing to say, even if it's really small, I'll be happy. I'm intimidated by him, yes, but I also really like him and respect him. So his opinion does matter to me quite a bit.

And my other class, Theory of the Novel, is going okay. I'm not exactly enjoying it, but hey, I can't have it all.

Okay. Work time, whee...

No comments: