Sunday, February 26, 2006

Screw was definitely memorable this year... Besides the extravagant "wedding" arranged by Emily for Anna and Megan, there was an all-campus power outage (started somewhere around 9 pm, power came back on somewhere between 10:30 and 11? I'm not really sure), and the dance was ended early (1:20 am) by a fire alarm. And then a few of us walked back to the dorm, which is why my legs are really cold right now. At least I brought some flats to wear for dancing and stuff - walking back in heels would have been awful.

My Screw date was a nice guy, though the overall thing was kind of awkward. We hung out with some of his friends for a pre-party thing, then went to the dance and hung out with my friends. So at least the awkwardness was spread about evenly. And now I've had the full Screw experience.

I think I'm going to go make some hot chocolate now...

No comments: