Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So today has already been full of worry and anxiety, and it's not over yet. My stomach is so not happy with me...

I woke up early to finish some reading (rereading, for the most part) in attempt to be able to participate in class today. Which I did, to some extent. So, yay, I feel like I sort of made up for Thursday.

All through class, I was acutely aware of the fact that I was trying to muster up enough courage to talk to the guy I have a crush on after class. I felt like I had the courage, but the opportunity passed anyways. So I went and got lunch, and then went to check my mail, and he was there, so I seized the moment. It went something like this: "HeybeforeIlosemynerve...um...Isortofhaveacrushonyou,and,uh,wouldyouliketohangoutsometime?" Yeah. So, he sort of blinked at me, because yeah, this came out of nowhere. He explained his current situation a bit (basically, it's complicated, and he's not sure what's up), but said he would like to get to know me better. So that was nice. And then I fled, because I had used up all my courage for the moment.

My stomach, which had been full of butterflies before, is still that way, since the day of confrontational stuff is not over yet. Because at 5 pm I get to talk with my playwriting prof! Yay! I'm really nervous! Eep!

And then there's my radio show tonight, and then also a small English party, and then I have to do work. So, yeah. That takes me until at least midnight, I think. Fun stuff.

If I make it through today without actually throwing up, I will consider the day a success.

No comments: