Monday, February 27, 2006

The amount of energy I have right now is kind of insane. The amount of time I've been this energetic makes it truly bizarre. I got all riled up in d'turgy class, talking about this draft of a play that was sent to the theatre Mr. Magru works at. My energy decreased a bit through dinner, but then I got all excited again later, when so many people showed up for the picture. Because seriously? That really made my day. And then I came back to ML, and I finished reading Oleanna... And I was incensed by it, which gave me a lot of energy. So I headed over to CVS, ranting to Adam the entire time. I ranted while we were there, and then I rambled about other stuff on the way back. And then there was an email saying that someone was showing Newsies on Thursday. Newsies! It brought great joy. So of course I had to break out the soundtrack and listen, and sing (it's a bit frightening how many of the lyrics I still remember...), and that just made me super hyper.

So now I'm back to listening to The Mountain Goats, which is calming me down, and I'm going to start rereading Lukacs, which will bring me down as well. But right now? I am so awake, and bouncy, and HAPPY. It's awesome.

No comments: