Monday, June 06, 2005

Because Cari requested it, and who am I to refuse? None of these are in any particular order, by the way...

List your current six favorite songs:

1) Longwave - Tidal Wave
2) Elliot Smith - The Enemy is You
3) ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - Worlds Apart
4) Beulah - Silver Lining
5) Enon - Disposable Parts
6) TV on the Radio - Staring at the Sun

List your current favorite sounds:

1) Thunderstorms
2) Birds singing
3) Breeze through the trees
4) The electric typewriter at work
5) Crum Creek
6) Taiko drums

Pass it on to six people:

1-6) Anyone who wants to, I don't really care

Just watched Almost Famous; it was good. I watched Rounders last night, which was enjoyable and reminded me how much I like small-stakes poker. So much less pressure...

Explored the Crum Woods some more on Sunday... I drug Robert along. We got hassled by an adorable puppy (who tried to eat my shoe, my shorts, and my hand, then tried to follow us), walked around, took off our shoes and crossed the creek (then cursed the idiotic jerks who leave glass bottles around on the other side), and eventually wandered back to his apartment where we watched MTV with Anita while Nile attempted to get their wireless to work. After that, I came home and napped for about 3 hours, which was lovely.

I've started sitting outside after work and reading for about an hour, then going home... The weather is nice (though really hot right now), and it's better than coming home and getting sucked in by the computer. I'm slowly working my way through Anne Sexton's poetry -- it's quite good.

Time for some crossword puzzles, then sleep eventually.

No comments: