Saturday, June 04, 2005

Last night, there was a knock on my door. When I opened it, there stood most of my friends who live in ML, plus Kyle. They were going around collecting everyone. After we had gotten people, we hung out. There was hall/lounge soccer for a few people, while some of the rest of us watched TV (TLC's What Not to Wear, followed by Iron Chef). After Iron Chef, we were all hungry, and I jokingly pretended to gnaw on my leg, which sparked an odd and amusing conversation. People started to drift away and go to bed after awhile, but all in all, it was a lot of fun.

Today: At 2, video games in the science center; dinner with people around 7, then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (with appropriate snacks) in ML at 8:30.

Tomorrow: Brunch with lots of people.

This summer is going to be really good, I think.

No comments: