Sunday, June 19, 2005

I have a bit of a song stuck in my head, but I have no idea what song it is, what the lyrics are, or who it's by. It is a bit annoying.

Watched Amelie last night - it was very good. I started to watch Chocolat, and got about halfway through, but then there was a bit of technical difficulty. I'm sure McCabe probably has it, so I'll check it out on Monday and watch it then. What I saw I really enjoyed, so I was sad that I didn't get to see the rest.

I finished reading A Clockwork Orange last night. It was good, though I'm not sure how I feel about the last chapter, which isn't in the movie and wasn't in the original American version (but was always in the British version). That's the second book I've read this week (the first being High Fidelity), and the next one to be read is Fight Club. Then perhaps I will move on to books that have not been made into movies.

No comments: