Thursday, June 02, 2005

Oddly tired today. Woke up, and could barely force myself to do anything. I kept on wanting to close my eyes and lie down. While working, I felt kind of lightheaded... It got somewhat better after lunch... During the last 10 minutes of my lunch hour, I sat down in a comfy chair and promptly fell asleep, waking up almost 30 minutes later. Oops. After work I stretched out in some chairs by the science center and fell asleep again. This time I set my alarm on my cell, but I woke up before it went off. Kyle came by, he and I went to the co-op, then I went to The House for dinner. It was nice to cook with Anna and Megan and then eat with them and Charlie. It felt very homey. Sebastian the cat was also quite nice today, climbing into my lap and purring when I sat on the couch.

In theory, I should be at taiko right now, but I know I don't have the energy. Instead, I'm going to get ready for bed in a bit and then read until I sleep.

No comments: