Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Super Sketchy Guy is back. He was gone last week, and I began to believe/hope that he didn't work during the summer, that I would be free of him and the creepy feeling. But no, when I came into work today, he was there. Even worse was working in the periodicals section this morning, where he can often be found shelving. Headphones are not enough to deter him from talking to me, sadly. During the morning (he only works mornings, thank god), every time I heard a squeaky book cart approach, I tensed up. Once it wasn't even him, which was a huge relief. The other times it was him, though... *shudder*

Besides SSG, work is fine. I finally got my first paycheck. Yay for money...

The rest of my life is eh at best. This weekend was nice, but the week is not going great right now. I'm fine when I'm with people. When I'm alone in my room, though, it begins to all fall apart. Not sure why. I don't really want to be social, but I don't like feeling alone/isolated/etc. This is the kind of time when having a pet is nice - company without the pressure to be witty or anything. I miss my kitty, along with the rest of the fuzzy ones at home.

Dishes then sleep, I think.

No comments: