Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The headache is back. It did go away, though. Last night Miriam gave me a head/face massage (seriously, one of the most relaxing things ever), and a lot of the headache went away before I went to bed. And it was gone when I woke up. Then I started doing things, and it began to creep back in. It's definitely not as bad as it was, but it's still not what you would call fun.

I need to work on preliminary sketches for costume design for the rest of the afternoon... Class tonight, and after class I should finally write that 5 page scene... So yeah, another full day. And tomorrow will be even worse - class, choir, and play practice. Awesome.

Soul Calibur III comes out today. Rob is going to buy it, I think. But I probably won't get to play it until at least Thursday, more likely Friday. Tragic.

Time to draw some pretty 19th century dresses now, whee...

No comments: