Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I have hit a wall. I have hit a wall in a very big way. I have no motivation right now, no energy, no drive. I am tired. My mind is glazed over. All the energy from break is gone, and I'm just this lifeless husk. Bad timing too, as I have a lot to do. But making myself do it is going to be very, very tough.

I've decided to try to get my credit for the aikido class I took freshman fall. As it is, I don't have the energy to go to ballet today, which means that I won't be able to get PE credit for it, as I've used all my absences. I'm also looking into doing power yoga again - the second quarter started on Monday, so I've only missed one class. And it's on Monday and Wednesdays, from 9-10:20 am... When I still, in theory, have some energy. And it's relaxing, which is more than I can say about ballet most days. I enjoy the class somewhat, but...

I have costume design stuff to finish for tonight, PoR take-home midterm to deal with for Thursday, a revision of my play to do for Wednesday, and some make-up work for both LE and play-writing. I also need to compile a portfolio of poems to submit for the poetry workshop selection for next semester, and I should submit something to SCW as well. I need to finish unpacking, I need to vacuum, and I need to deal with Halloween party stuff and other RA-type things.

I am currently skipping PoR class to get some work done, because I knew that if I went to class I would just fall asleep. I'm still weighing the issue of possibly missing costume design tonight; I probably should go, but we'll see. I'm on campus right now, but the desire to go home and collapse is strong - though I'm slightly more likely to get work done here, so I should stay.

Blarg.

No comments: