Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Okay, so nothing has really changed from the previous post. Well, I will probably be getting gym credit for aikido, and I emailed my ballet teacher to tell him I wouldn't be coming anymore due to it not working out with my schedule, etc. So now what am I thinking of doing? Adding something else to my schedule. (In my defense, I do have free time, I've just been managing it poorly and being distracted by things)

So I just got an email. I was in a scene for a directing class last year when I was in acting. It was a week-long commitment, and it was pretty cool. The scene had been written by the director, and apparently she's turned it into a 30 minute play. And she's emailed me and wants me to be in it. This is quite a proposition. I feel incredibly flattered. I haven't agreed to it yet, but I imagine I will, just because, well, damn it, I'm easily swayed by flattery. And it was fun to do.

On a very related note, I want the power of super-sleep, where 10 minute naps feel like 8 hours of good sleep. Or I want to be able to work and sleep at the same time.

No comments: