Thursday, October 20, 2005

My radio show, now with even more sleep-deprived ramblings and mistakes! Whoo!

*# Skating Club - Panic and Doubt
Blonde Redhead - Misery is a Butterfly
* Doves - Sky Starts Falling
* Moresight - Don’t Call the Doctor
Autolux - Robots in the Garden
* Metric - The Police and the Private
Driver of the Year - The Vamp, Stars, & Bars
The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
* Super Furry Animals - Lazer Beam
The Dresden Dolls - Girl Anachronism
* The Rakes - Strasbourg
Death From Above 1979 - Going Steady
*# Thunderbirds are Now! - Eat This City
* Block Party - Banquet (Phones Disco Edit)
Eels - Mr. E’s Beautiful Blues
Of Montreal - Vegan in Furs
The Magnetic Fields - The Death of Ferdinand de Saussure
* Rouge Wave - Publish My Love
Sufjan Stevens - They Are Night Zombies!!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From the Dead! Ahhhh!
* Calexico/Iron & Wine - A History of Lovers
Elliot Smith - Question Mark
Luna - 1995
* The Mountain Goats - This Year
* Matt Pond PA
Fiona Apple - Tymps (The Sick in the Head Song)
Fiona Apple - Used to Love Him (The leaked version of the previous song - rather different)
Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl
Poe - Padre Fear
Cat Power - I Don’t Blame You
* Wolf Parade - I’ll Believe Anything
* Architecture in Helsinki - Fumble
Final Fantasy - The CN Tower Belongs to the Dead
*Sigur Ros - Gong

I had at least 4 listeners tonight (my parents, Ben, and his friend Andy), which made me feel special and extremely self-concious. It's always easy to forget that I do have some real listeners and that people do here me make an idiot out of myself.

Time to go be a good RA and check up on the Wing of Exiles (the half of the hall way over on the other side of the building). Then I need to work a bit on gathering stuff together for submission to the poetry workshop that I'm trying to get into. Then I get to sleep. Yay sleep!

No comments: