Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So I'm starting to hate answering my land line and checking the voicemail. It's very rarely something good. Most of my friends email or have my cell number... So it's usually something RA related, and if it's serious enough that they won't just send an email, I really don't want to here it. So yes, the little red voicemail light makes me sad.

One of the girls in my costume design class got us hot chocolate during break, which was awesome. Meanwhile, I talked to my prof about getting a theatre minor. I'm going to go talk to the department head sometime soon, but I figured I'd run some of it by her first. Looking feasible and favorable right now; hopefully it will stay that way.

Time to do a bit more work, then sleep. Yay sleep. Tomorrow is going to be so very long...

No comments: