Saturday, October 29, 2005

So today (um, yesterday now, I guess) was a rather productive day -- as long as you include non-school work activities, anyway. I went to costume design lab and actually started piecing bits of my skirt together; I carved a pumpkin for the first time in years (I made a cat face - it's very cute); I designed a character for Soul Calibur III and then played for a bit in Robert's room.

The crowning achievement, however, was working on the decorations for the Halloween party. In the last few hours I have: put together a skeleton, painted names on tombstones, erected said tombstones in the yard, hanged 2 skeletons, helped construct and then position an executed inmate in a make-shift electric chair, laid out on the floor and been traced with "chalk" (white masking tape), strung up fake barbed wire, and spread about some rats. More of the same will follow tomorrow.

Now, a bit of reading until I fall asleep, I think.

No comments: