Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I just ordered a few books, which, while pricey, I can justify by saying they're educational. Because they are. I fell in love with this one book that I used for reference in costume design - it's full of very detailed drawings of period clothes, describes the fabric and shows the construction and is must immensely awesome. I decided to see if it's still in print. And it is. And the woman who made it - Nancy Bradfield - did another book as well, so I got both of them. So, yay for amazing reference books!

I've been up since about 6:15 today (went to sleep around 2 or so)... I did my normal morning thing, got some food, was on campus around 8 am. I worked for about 2 hours in the design lab, then went to the library to do my shift, then got lunch and ate it while coloring in my designs. Then I had class from 2 to 5 pm, ate dinner, and am now at home.

Now I nap for about 2 hours, and then I attack my English paper. I shall attack with fierceness. I will fiercely attack the philosophy paper starting tomorrow. Fierceness is key, I think, otherwise I'll just go back to sleep.

No comments: