Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm trying to figure out why it seems that about 4 hours of sleep gives me about 1 hour of energy. Got about 8 hours of sleep, was energetic for about 2 hours, then slept another 4 hours and was fine for another hour. Really, I feel like the ratio should be at least 2:1, though 1:1 would be better and 2:1 would be quite nice.

So I slept much of today, which was good for me. I've read some poetry. I'm possibly going to do some work on costume design now, perhaps while watching some Firefly. Basically, today has been mostly cancelled due to lack of interest... And I'm okay with that. Tomorrow will involve more work, I'm sure, and maybe some sort of excursion to someplace within walking distance to get a gift for the White Elephant thing.

I am really, really looking forward to break right now. Maybe I should try to become a trophy wife just so I never really have to do anything ever again. But for now, I think I'll stare blankly at possible internships for the summer... Because even if I get the spring library thing, all of the sudden it seems far less interesting to me. Not sure what's going on with that, but whatever. If anyone can think of employment that consists of sleeping, reading fun books, and playing with cute cats, let me know.

No comments: