Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So tonight. Opening night. It went fairly well, so yay! No major mishaps or anything like that. And now just one more show, and then I can relax. Well, sort of relax. Relative-speaking relaxation. Anyway, the show went well, people enjoyed it, and I got a Magic Flower, which is hard to describe but very cool. Just trust me on this. Yay for Robert and quirky gifts. :)

I also had my interview for the library internship today. It's just for the spring position, not the spring and summer like I thought. So even if I get it, I'll need to look for summer work anyway. It would increase my chance of getting the summer position, but there's no guarantee. Anyway, it's got a class aspect to it, as well as a project, so it's more than just standard work at the library. So... yeah. I should hopefully find out sometime early next week.

And now, off to finish writing my play and try to get some costume design done. I'd like to not have to do work tomorrow night, but that may mean little sleep tonight, which is no good either. Blarg.

No comments: