Friday, December 09, 2005

So um, that came out of nowhere. (Yes, Mom, I will call you sometime tomorrow and explain what exactly came out of nowhere...) Currently baffled and upset, will hopefully have the baffled bit dealt with sooner rather than later. For now, however, sleep. Sleep makes everything better... And a conveniently-timed Primal Scream and half a bottle of cheap champagne don't hurt either. I will sleep until I don't want to sleep anymore, work be damned (until Saturday, anyway). Ideally I will wake up and discover this was all just a hallucination brought on by sleep deprivation, but that's highly unlikely.

Murder mystery dinner earlier in the evening was a great deal of fun. Falling asleep repeatedly while watching clips of operas in costume design was less fun. Seriously stabbing myself with pins/needles while sewing was also not so fun, but at least I made progress on my skirt. I'll finish it over break, I think... Maybe I'll dye it next semester. Not sure if I'll ever actually wear it, but that doesn't actually matter.

Alright. Bed time!

No comments: