Monday, December 05, 2005

I was supposed to have play practice now, but that fell through due to other people not being able to be there. So instead, much practicing will happen tonight, from 9 to midnight.

Meanwhile, the nervousness is starting to creep up every so often. Whenever I see a sign for the show, I get a bit worried. I'm scared that I will mess up, big time. And the audience will be CLOSE. I don't have the helpful floodlights preventing me from seeing who's out there. No, when I look up, I'll be looking at people that I probably know. Eep!

I made some progress on my English paper today - not on the paper itself, really, but on notes and figuring out what I'm going to say. I think it'll turn out okay, but we'll see. I also need to work on my play (due Wednesday) and my costume design sketches (due Thursday) as I won't have much time in the next few days to devote to them. So... yeah.

Plan for rest of the day: dinner, a bit of work (either sketching or reading), housing committee meeting, bit more work, practice, then either bed or again, more work. Such fun.

Tomorrow is high stress day, since it includes an interview for the library internship as well as opening night of the play. Scary stuff, I must say.

No comments: