Sunday, September 28, 2003

The Guster concert was absolutely amazing... It was general admission, and Chase and I got reasonably close, so it was really great. I had a blast. Before the concert we went South Street... Had huge slices of yummy, greasy pizza from a little hole-in-the-wall place, then went to this bookstore that had a cat. The cat's name was Earl Grey, and it was very nice... I finally got my cat fix in, which made me rather giddy.

The concert ended around 11, but we didn't get back to Swat until almost 1... We just missed the last train back, so we had to take the subway and then the bus. But we got back... I finally went to sleep sometime around 3 or later... Woke up around 10:30, then went back to sleep, and just got out of bed again about half an hour ago. Yay.

I shall now spend the rest of the day working on my history paper, I believe.

No comments: