Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I spent a lot of my time in high school over-extending myself. Do I really want to do that here at college?

In plain English: Do I want to play Frisbee or not? Yes, it's fun. But it is a 2 hour time commitment on 3 or 4 days each week, plus stuff on weekends. There are other things I'm doing that require my time as well, along with homework... And really, the homework is just starting. My first English paper is approaching, history entails a lot more reading time than Latin did, and philosophy is probably going to be getting more intense. I like having a social life... I don't want to lose that because I'm dead on my feet -- which is exactly what I am today. I think I'll give Frisbee another practice or 2, but I'm seriously thinking about deciding not to play.

No comments: