Monday, September 29, 2003

I managed to hurt my shoulder in aikido class tonight while doing a back roll. Yay for my complete lack of coordination, and then a nice "ow" for good measure. I ended up sitting out the last half or so of class with an ice pack on my shoulder. The irony is that by injuring myself I got out of getting injured by other people... The class learned this new technique today, this wrist twisting/tweaking sort of thing that apparently hurts quite a lot. So yeah... Not so sorry I missed out on that.

Other than my minor injury, today has been good. I got my history quiz back, and I did much better than I had expected. I also managed to ward off sleep after lunch for a good 4 hours, so I actually got some work done. Now I'm not as behind in my history reading. Woohoo.

I am, however, very behind in replying to emails. So I'm going to go make some progress on that...

No comments: