Sunday, September 07, 2003

I'm doing rather well right now, even though I'm a bit tired (due to getting too much sleep, it seems).

Right now the college is gutting the old science building while they work on the new one... This means they have lots of random things that are getting thrown away. Which means that some students are scavenging through the remains and retrieving some cool items. Which explains why I currently have half of a large bulletin board (the other half is in a room in the basement, I believe) and a smaller white board propped up against the wall. My roommate and I are still trying to figure out how to hang them. Another guy in the dorm has a large ring stand he's planning on turning into a coatrack, and then there's the 10-foot long white board in the common room...

I just got back from the activity fair... I had to run away before I allowed myself to be talked into anything else. Basically all the clubs and groups were promoting themselves and had sign-up sheets for info emails. I went willingly to the radio station and one of the literary magazines, and then I was tempted into signing up for Ultimate and SWIL. One of my friends drug me over (quite literally) to the College Bowl table, but I did manage to resist the pleas from the women's rugby team. So yeah. I'll be getting random emails now. And I may or may not do much of anything with some of the organizations. But I figured I'd give them a chance.

It's absolutely gorgeous outside right now... The rest of this week was cool and cloudy and damp, but Friday and the rest of the weekend have been warm and lovely. I'm going to grab my work and head outside.

No comments: