Sunday, September 14, 2003

Tonight was fun... I managed to get all of *last* week's history reading done. Okay, that part wasn't that fun... But after that, I wandered out into the hall and was hanging out with some people. One girl and I ended up having a lengthy discussion about protests, politics, various civil issues, religion, and other things. It rocked... If there's one thing I absolutely adore about college, it's the people and the conversations I have with them.

After that, our little party of two was crashed, and things got much less serious... I think I have laughed more in my few weeks here than I have in a very long time. It's a really great feeling.

Anyway... It's nearing 3 am... I should probably go to bed, since I have some work I need to do tomorrow... Like trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing for my English paper.

No comments: