Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Monday did not exactly have a stellar start. Appointment at Worth, being really tired and frustrated at failing (yet again) to finish my ToN paper, and then 3 hours of listening to Allen talk.

But it got somewhat better. The first summer housing lottery went by without too much trouble. I reattacked the paper, deciding that I should start over (sort of). I've got a full page done. Considering how slow it's been going, that's fantastic. I walked home about 10 minutes ago, enjoying the clear sky and listening to music.

I got to my room to discover that my voicemail light was on. 3 messages! The first was a wrong number. The second was the same wrong number, but a more detailed message. Delete, delete. The third one, however...

The literary manager from InterAct called! I need to call him back and talk with him, perhaps go into Philly for an interview. They didn't look at my cover letter and resume and just recycle them! I admit, I'm more drawn to the Wilma -- I liked their mission statement and production history a bit more (though a lot of that might be because they seem to really like Stoppard...). But really, at this point I'm just thrilled to get a phone call.

No comments: