Sunday, April 02, 2006

I am listening to Brahms's Requiem, on repeat, with my headphones on. I'm hoping that I'll learn the music by aural osmosis or some such thing. I'm also hoping that my vocal cords and throat will feel inspired by the music and stop with the scratchiness and coughing. I really need to be able to sing on Wednesday, and I really, really need to be able to sing (and sing well, if at all possible) on Friday.

In general, today was interesting - my d'turgy class went to Baltimore to see a show at Jim's theatre. The show was okay (and the set was fantastic), the tour was kind of nifty, and pizza with Joe and Emily afterwards was fun. But it ate up 8 hours of my day, which is very sad. Even sadder with the amount of work I need to get done. Usually I'd do a bit tomorrow morning, but I have to be on campus by 10:30 to take care of costume stuff for Zoo Story. Boo. Though it looks like I'm going to win the battle of the hoodie, so that makes the late night ahead of me a bit easier to take.

Alright. Back to King Lear I go.

No comments: