Thursday, March 30, 2006

I am tired. People are going to Pub Nite right about now, but I'm too tired to even attempt it. Anyways, I still have work to do. And I don't really like beer either.

So I am tired, but I am also incredibly proud. After dinner, I went to the costume shop. I had told people who are participating in the murder mystery dinner to stop by so we could find things. I found myself a skirt and blouse, and then I helped some of my friends find stuff too. The real pride, however, comes from the sewing. The skirt I have is black, with grey ruffles at the bottom, and white trim on the ruffles. The trim was coming off in places, and I fixed it. Also, the skirt has this nifty faux bustle effect due to folding parts of the skirt over and snapping it in place (no, I can't think of any better way to describe it). But doing that makes it too tight, so I added other snaps that create the effect while still allowing the skirt to fit. Problem solving AND sewing skills all at once. I feel accomplished.

And now to read library stuff.

No comments: