Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The saga continues...

I was up until after 4 am trying to come up with a way to salvage my paper. I have yet to figure anything out. I am, as I told my prof in an email, "adrift in a sea of summary and explication without any thesis in sight." (Yeah, crisis can bring out the poet in me.)

My stomach is still uncertain about its relationship with food. I've eaten some things and kept them down, but I can't get rid of the sense that that might change any minute.

I have nothing done for playwriting, nor do I really have any ideas about what I could write.

I woke up this morning to discover that it was flurrying outside. It was 70 and sunny out on Monday, and now it's snowing. Even for March that's a bit freaky.

I feel like going back to bed and hiding under the covers for the rest of the day. I'm not really depressed about the situation, which is surprising but also nice... I just think that if I hide, nothing else can go wrong. At least, if something does go wrong, I won't know about it. Ignorance is bliss, and all that.

No comments: