Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Playlist!

Of Montreal - Good Morning, Mr. Edminton
The Delgados - All You Need is Hate
Super Furry Animals - Hermann Loves Pauline
Blur - London Loves
Built to Spill - Big Dipper
Spoon - I Turn My Camera On
* Arctic Monkeys - Perhaps Vampires Is a Bit Strong But...
Stars - Death to Death
* Arab Strap - If There’s No Hope For Us
* Jana Hunter - K
Yo La Tengo - Georgia vs. Yo La Tengo
The Decemberists - July, July!
* The Mountain Goats - Up the Wolves
* The Wolf Parade - I’ll Believe in Anything
Wilco - I’m the Man Who Loves You
Cat Power - I Don’t Blame You
Elliott Smith - The Enemy is You
Iron and Wine - Jezebel
* Neko Case - Star Witness
* Destroyer - Watercolours Into the Ocean
* Belle & Sebastian - Another Sunny Day
Architecture in Helsinki - Fumble
Beulah - Popular Mechanics for Lovers
The Magnetic Fields - When My Boy Walks Down the Street
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! - Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away
The Holy Ghost - Sarah Needed
The Deadly Snakes - There Goes Your Corpse Again
British Sea Power - It Ended on an Oily Stage
* Albumen - Silent Sunrise
* The Elected - Did Me Good

I am proud of tonight's moments of continuity: Wolf Parade after "Up in the Wolves" and The Magnetic Fields after "Popular Mechanics for Lovers" (which has a line that references The Magnetic Fields' album 69 Love Songs). Yay for being a dork.

As soon as my show is done, I'm off to McCabe to be productive. Boo to productivity.

No comments: