Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I am tired. Very, very tired. I was up until 3 am on Sunday night, but last night I went to bed pretty early - I think I got a full 8 hours of sleep. But I'm just feeling very run down. Worrying about classes for next semester, dealing with summer stuff, tons of work, and so forth. Last night was nice - I curled up with Orlando and read till I fell asleep. But sadly, most nights for the rest of the month (at least) won't be like that. I have to finally rewrite that English paper that was giving me so much trouble; I have to finish reading Orland and write a response paper to that; I have to start working on my final paper for Theory of the Novel; I have bunches of plays to read; I need to retackle my own play; I have to get costume design stuff done. Blarg.

And now, back to work...

No comments: