Thursday, March 02, 2006

My week is basically done. Which is good, because it's been far too long as it is. Tuesday was busy and anxiety filled, Wednesday was long, and today was just... *sigh*

The good news: I got reappointed as an RA. I'll be on ML 3rd, so I'll have a mix of freshman and upperclassmen. So that's cool. But the 3 people I wrote recs for, people I really thought would be excellent RAs, didn't get spots. Basically no ML people got it. I mean, there were 2, plus Ben and me, that lived in ML this year, but... It's not quite the same. Anyway, much sadness and frustration about that. And I talked to two of the deans, trying to sort out what happened... And I mean, I sort of understand, but it still really sucks and hurts. So.

Anyway, adding this onto the past two days is a recipe for a very unhappy me. I've been tearful all day, generally managing to hold it back, but not always. But my week is basically over now. I'm going to do laundry and let my mind deteriorate tonight (by watching TV and Newsies.

And on Saturday I leave for Georgia with a group of my friends. It should be fun, but it's like the world decided to screw me this week just to balance out the fun trip. Stupid world.

No comments: