Thursday, March 23, 2006

I set out on a mission this evening. Well, sort of. I went to CVS to pick up some stuff. I got Rx (oh, insurance, how I miss you...), candy to (finally!) restock my stash, and some insanely bright red lipstick on sale (it's not so insane when applied, but it's kind of terrifying-looking in the tube).

What I did not get, and what I desperately need, is a tape measure. I have one for carpentry sorts of things, but I need a cloth one for sewing/costume purposes. There's one in my sewing kit, but it's only 2 feet long... And 24 inches is not overly useful when you're trying to take someone's measurements. I looked in CVS, I looked in the dollar store, but no. Nowhere can I find a tape measure. I think I may have to take the actor to the costume shop and take the measurements there - they have 2 measuring tapes there, but they won't loan them out since they're worried they won't come back.

Grr towards stores and their lack of tape measures!

No comments: